Stucco can be a fantastic choice of siding for several reasons, if properly maintained. Since 1975, Mulholland Painting has provided stucco repair and maintenance services to all area businesses and residents. When you're looking for a local stucco expert to fix or help maintain your stucco siding, call the stucco pros at Mulholland Painting.
For Stucco Repairs
Call (215) 315-3215
Advantages of Using Stucco Siding
- Extremely durable
- Lowers utility bills by regulating indoor temperature
- Provides a layer of soundproofing
- Low Cost
Though stucco has many benefits and has become the siding choice for many local buildings, it also is prone to several problems if not maintained. Some of these may include:
- Water damage due to incorrectly installed flashing.
- Staining over time due to rainwater.
- Cracks because of natural shifts in the home or because of improper installation.
- Holes from critters such as birds.
Types of Stucco
Stucco comes in many different types, and Mulholland Painting works with them all.
- Smooth stucco
- Sanded stucco
- Sprayed cement stucco
- Spanish lace stucco
- Tex coating stucco
- Synthetic sprayed stucco
When you find yourself faced with any of these stucco issues on any of these types of stucco, or you simply want to have your stucco inspected, call your area stucco experts at (215) 315-3215. Having been in business for 44 years, we have the expert staff and necessary equipment to get your stucco problems resolved in no time.